EXTROVERT –the business development service provider is full of market strategies for business matching, business developing and new product lunching with market trends in Myanmar.
XBDS intention is to create new business development contacts for local small and medium sizes companies and foreign business in Myanmar. Our business development team will be work with you to develop your marketing strategy and execute your marketing programs efficiently without the cost of full time.
XBDS Mission – We love to work with Passion, Respect, Integrity, Discipline and Ethics.
Outsourced Marketing includes:
- Campaign development and execution
- Creating PR opportunities within relevant media channels
- Writing valuable content including case studies and testimonials
- Distribution of content via appropriate channels
- Project management and advice on website activities
- Managing online marketing activities such as blogs, search engine activities, advertising etc.
- Develop company communications and assist the sales process
- Measurement and reporting on all activity
Marketing Outsourced Services
- Social Media Marketing – In the B2B technology sector especially, social media is being embraced at an amazing rate and it is essential element of any marketing strategy. We will also manage the social media channels such as twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for business and building followers and raising awareness.
- Email Campaigns – All successful email campaigns rely on good data. We can help to define your target audience and source new data lists, also cleaning and updating your existing data and maintaining, managing your database to ensure maximum benefits is gained from all your targeted campaigns.
- Event Management – From seminars and trade shows to customer summits and product lunches we will take care of every details for smooth running of whatever size event your imagine.
- Public Relation – We define a list of relevant publications, websites, journalists and bloggers for your market developing.
- Websites, Design and Print – Working with our partners at good relation, we can help you other areas of marketing as well. Whether it’s a new website or a refresh of your exiting one, fully designs collateral and printing or promotional gifts and corporate hospitality, XBDS is ready for one stop marketing outsourced department.
B2B Outsourced Service
Building a successful brand infrastructure can make all the difference between success and failure in establishing a company’s identity. XBDS work with our subsidiary; XBDS relations to help clients build develop and maintain their company brand and identity.
Target Area for Myanmar Market Industries
- Construction – industrial plants, utility, cables & pipelines, infrastructure, roads, heavy works, tunnels, railway, maritime & coastal, multi-story, skyscrapers & general buildings, sub-contracting
- Manufacturing – aircraft & aerospace, automotive, basic metals, building materials, chemicals & chemical products, clothing wearing, computer electronics, hardware, defense, electrical & transmission equipment, food & beverage, furniture, decoration, glass products, industrial automation & services, Industrial biotechnology products, instruments measure & control, leather products, machinery & equipment, medical devices, metal products, nanotechnology, non-metallic mineral products, optical products, packaging and containers, paper & paper products, petroleum refinery products & coke, pharmaceutical products, plastic & rubber products, printing, printing and reproduction recorded media, railroad equipment, semiconductors, shipbuilding, stone, ceramics & clay products, textiles, transport equipment, wood & cork products
- Oil, Gas & Mining – coal & lignite, gemstones, precious metals, limestone, marble, gravel & clay, metal ores, minerals, oil, petroleum, other mining of quarrying, natural gas
- Power, Telecom & Utilities – electricity, gas, heat, renewables & environment, sewerage, steam, telecommunications, waste collection & treatment, water & water treatment
- Technical & Engineering Services – architects, engineering civil, engineering electrical, engineering mechanical / industrial, environmental services, maintenance, repair & operations, maritime service, real estate, software engineering, transport, logistics & supply chain
- Trade – capital goods, consumables goods, department store, supermarket, malls, durable goods,
e-commerce shops, export / import, international trade and development, luxury goods & jewelry, sporting goods, wholesale
Benefits – Our price is our service quality!
Whether you want to reduce your marketing bill, get better results or outsource all your marketing, XBDS marketing outsourced service can help.
Our experienced team of marketing and online experts can be your team. Whether you need ongoing support or ad hoc help, our services will flex to meet your needs.
For smaller firms and medium firms, who can’t justify or afford employing specialist resources, we are their marketing department.
For larger firms we help fill the gaps and provide specialist services such as design, PR or e-marketing. We also manage projects which internal teams can’t cope with because they’ve got ‘too much to do’.
Outsourcing your marketing will free you from many of the inherent problems of employing people. We can remove and reduce headaches often associated with managing staff – motivation and training, coping with sickness and holidays, disciplinary action – are instantly removed, as are costs such as employers’ NI, holiday pay, overtime etc.
- Saves time – If you have someone in the organization without the proper marketing skills to do marketing in order to save costs of hiring a full time marketing staff, then your plan might be back fire. Time is our lives don’t waste it.
- Low cost – outsourcing of marketing is relatively much cheaper than hiring a full time staff. You can avoid extra amount and can focus more on other opportunities or problem that you may face.
- Technical skill _variety of marketing options and skills.
See Here Our Plan >> XBDS Marketing Outsourced Implementation Plan